Read, Reflect, Act, Repeat
Allah & Quran
- Timeless Reminders from Surah al-Kahf
- The Jewels of the Quran: A Roadmap to God
- If We Had Sent This Quran Down to a Mountain…
- Why Put on Earth Someone Who Will Cause Damage and Bloodshed?
- 5 Powerful Duas from the Quran to Help You in Both Worlds
- 7 Lessons Lessons from Luqman that Will Make You Wise
- Surah Al-Fatiha: The Winning Formula for Success
- Baqarah: Two Verses from Under the Throne
- Gratitude to Allah: From No Thanks to Properly Grateful
- Allah According to Allah: Answered and Unanswered Dua
- Allah According to Allah: The Beauty Behind the Verse of Light
- Why We Hold On to Certain Beliefs and Reject Others
- The Psychology of Money: Timeless Lessons from the Quran
- Edward Bernays: My Job Is to Manipulate You
- Cracking the Code of the Inner World
- Islamic Psychology: A Model Where Faith Has Its Place
- Our Negative Emotions Are More Useful Than You Think
- Blindness: From the Invisible Gorilla to the Quranic Perspective
- How Despair Can Help Us Live a Better Life?
- Indulging in Helplessness
- Addictions Are Not the Same but They Share Something in Common
- What If We Fast from Our Straight Eight-Hour Sleep?
- The Value of Time (Book Notes)
- For or Against Vaccines? That’s Not Really the Question
- How to Make Ramadan the Best Month of the Year
- How to Enjoy Salat and Make it Meaningful
- Are Muslims Meant to Be Sleep Deprived?
- Islamic Medicine from a Sufi Perspective (Part 2)
- Islamic Medicine from a Sufi Perspective (Part 1)
- Healing with the Medicine of the Prophet
- How to Become a Better Procrastinator and Tackle Those Difficult Projects
- How Taking Care of Your Fundamentals Can Lead to Massive Rewards?
- Career Planning: What Would Be Fun to Try Next?
- Serving Others Leads To One Result: Winning For Everyone
- What We Really Miss Out Living a Total Work Life
- On Developing The Love For Our Best Work
Food for Thoughts
- What Happened to That Curious Little Kid?
- Deschooling Our Minds: The 3 Lessons To Expel
- Learning How to learn: The Foundation For Lifelong Learners
- Is There a Solution for the Half-Life of Knowledge?
- Gaining Wisdom is the Ultimate Goal of Knowledge Seekers
- Can Muslims Do Better Work at Seeking Knowledge?
- The Obstacles to Reading Books and How to Overcome Them
- Why Habits are important to change your Life
- The One Habit
- Winning Over the Little Voice in Your Head
- The Secret for Building Good Habits that Last
- Distractions are All about Energy (so are Starting good habits)
- How to Effectively Break Bad Habits and Enjoy Yourself (Part 1)
- How to Effectively Break Bad Habits and Enjoy Yourself (Part 2)