Read, Reflect, Act, Repeat
Allah & Quran
- Edward Bernays: My Job Is to Manipulate You
- Cracking the Code of the Inner World
- Islamic Psychology: A Model Where Faith Has Its Place
- Our Negative Emotions Are More Useful Than You Think
- Blindness: From the Invisible Gorilla to the Quranic Perspective
- How Despair Can Help Us Live a Better Life?
- Indulging in Helplessness
- Muslims’ Unity: A Powerful Solution That Takes Its Time
- Palestine: On The Importance of the Muslim Desire
- The Certainties of Muslims in Uncertain World
- Mongols Invasions: Some Forgotten Lessons to Today’s Muslims
- How Muslims Have Responded to Western Society Dominance?
- The Rebirth of the Middle Nation
- A Few Thoughts For Muslims
- How the Prophet Transformed the Companions?
- Muslims Judging Each Other: Why and How to Be Less Judgy
- How to Honor the Prophet?
- In Muslims We Trust
- For or Against Vaccines? That’s Not Really the Question
- How to Make Ramadan the Best Month of the Year
- How to Enjoy Salat and Make it Meaningful
- Are Muslims Meant to Be Sleep Deprived?
- Islamic Medicine from a Sufi Perspective (Part 2)
- Islamic Medicine from a Sufi Perspective (Part 1)
- Healing with the Medicine of the Prophet
- Deschooling Our Minds: The 3 Lessons To Expel
- Learning How to learn: The Foundation For Lifelong Learners
- Is There a Solution for the Half-Life of Knowledge?
- 7 Lessons Lessons from Luqman that Will Make You Wise
- Gaining Wisdom is the Ultimate Goal of Knowledge Seekers
- Can Muslims Do Better Work at Seeking Knowledge?
- The Obstacles to Reading Books and How to Overcome them
- Why Habits are important to change your Life
- The One Habit
- Winning Over the Little Voice in Your Head
- The Secret for Building Good Habits that Last
- Distractions are All about Energy (so are Starting good habits)
- How to Effectively Break Bad Habits and Enjoy Yourself (Part 1)
- How to Effectively Break Bad Habits and Enjoy Yourself (Part 2)